bolt-on kit for your BMW R nineT inspired by nostalgia and 1934 bmw r7
It’s very Art Deco, it’s just beautiful, what a wonderful piece of machine.
Retail price for the R sevenT kit is $6,950 and available online as well as through participating BMW dealerships. With our new bolt-on R sevenT kit, the only thing that needs to be removed on an owner’s stock R nineT is the gas tank, which is replaced by the new one included in the kit.
Best of all, personal riding dynamics and seating posture remain the same because handlebars and seat configuration stay in place. And, if desired, reversing back to the original R nineT is just as easy!
INSPIRED BY NOSTALGIA AND BMW R7
Created as a novel interpretation of the legendary 1934 BMW R7 prototype, it combines timeless Art Deco style and design with contemporary performance and reliability.
With a base price of $89,500 and an order completion time of approximately six months, the handbuilt Nostalgia is an exclusive machine indeed.
R nineT – Always a good foundation
A prefect basis for your custom bike
The best thing about R sevenT kit: it rides just the same like the new BMW R nineT. It means you still have 110 hp boxer engine with shaft drive, amazing chassis, Brembo brakes with cornering ABS, ASC, heated grips etc. It's a perfect for riding everyday. Buying R sevenT kit, you'll actually have two bikes: you can switch between original BMW R nineT look in few hours!
- Front fender and brackets
- Rear fender and brackets
- Rear License plate holder
- Rear hub cover
- Headlight bucket
- Headlight brackets
- Fork covers (left and right)
- Handlebar cover (for OEM handlebars)
- Gas tank with cap
- Rear body panel
- Fuel pump, fuel hoses and fuel filter
- Upper body panels with louvers (left and right)
- Lower engine cover panels (left and right)
- Oil cooler relocation bracket
- Oil hoses, clamps and connectors
- Swing arm cover
- Muffler relocation bracket
- Exhaust tube extension
- Turn signal relocation brackets
- All the necessary hardware for the build
- Note: all the body parts are manufactured with the best composite materials. They come ready to be painted in the color of your choice.
- The kit comes with a very detailed assembly manual with many pictures to make the process very easy
- All you need is basic mechanic tools to build your new dream motorcycle and around 6 hours of your time*
- * 6 hours for an average mechanic